Tujeyunge fund is a financial facility designed to help members who want to pay off their loans but have no money. This enables members’ access affordable and tailor made funding from WSACCO for loan pay offs.
Fund profile and benefits
- Source of funding for members to pay off loans whose repayment period is at 50% and above.
- Funds from sale of assets can pay off the loan.
- Funds from business projects to be deposited for three months and more to pay off loans.
- Miaaion funds can be used to pay off loans.
- Attracts interest rate of 3%
- Processed within 12 working hours.
- Used to pay off loans to access a new one.
- Pre-printed and salaried forms to be used
- Recommendation from the branch
- Applicants for the fund must qualify for a fresh loan.